About Me

Daniel 12:3-4 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Daniel 12:8-12 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Friday, May 23, 2014

mRainbowwj from China


not me by mrainbowwj on deviantART
church in the snow by mrainbowwj on deviantART
Holy Tree by mrainbowwj on deviantART
Wasteland by mrainbowwj on deviantART
Sci-Fi City 2 by mrainbowwj on deviantART http://hi.baidu.com/mrainbowwj/archive/tag/works
http://mrainbowwj.deviantart.com/journal/

Great Job! Work Done by the artist I found on DeviantArt
 Mao, you can call me Rainbow (from 2000 FPS game "Rainbow Six") if you like. I'm from China, so my English is not very good. = =!

I'm not an artist yet, but I'm trying to make it so.
At the beginning of this year, I quit my job and stay home to learn digital painting by myself.
I have a poor foundation, cause I never went to any art school. and I found it's really hard to learn the basic theory of art -__-

The origin of my game-artist dream is another game called "the Legend of Heroes V" in 2000, and "Home world".
I dreamed one day I can play a game that those cool stuff in game is designed by me.
hope i can keep going.

this is my Chinese work site include some old work: hi.baidu.com/new/mrainbowwj
Oh, right. if you want to contact me feel free to send me an e-mail: mrainbowwj@163.com

No comments: